- 0 (Registered)
Android Training Institute in Noida
4.9 out of 5 based on 6988 ratings.
TECHAVERA Noida offers the best Android training in Noida. With experienced Android professionals/trainers, who will help students to learn Android by making it a lightweight to the corporate standards that will help students to be prepared for the goal. We at TECHAVERA, the best institute for Android Training in Noida help students to learn Android with the help of live base projects. It is one of the most credible Android Training Institute in Noida offering hands-on practical knowledge and full-time job assistance with both basic and advanced training coursesin the top most MNCs.
At TECHAVERA, we help students to understand the fundamental and advanced concept of Android, we prepare them for a successful career. We have successfully trained thousands of students in Noida and have been able to turn ourselves into an institute for the best Android Training Institute for Android. At TECHAVERA Android Training in Noida is conducted by professionals with years of experience in managing real time Android projects. TECHAVERA offers Android Training in various different modes i.e. Android Online Training, Classroom Training, Android Corporate Training, Fast Track Training and one-to-one training. Our experiences professions have designed our Android Training syllabus to match with the real world requirements and leading Industry norms.
TECHAVERA implements a sweet blend of a Android learning program and practical sessions to give our students optimum exposure that aids in transformation of students into a professionals. With world-class infrastructure and latest facilities, we are the best institute in Noida for Android. We prepare thousands of students for the Android Classes in Noida at reasonable fees that is designed as per the student needs.
Our Android Training syllabus includes, installation and configuration of android, getting started, introduction to application component activities, android component life cycle, android layouts, android views, styles and themes, introduction to menus, introduction to drawers, handling user interaction events, creating dialogs, notifications, data storage, working with sql lite, working in background, using the camera, taking pictures and the media api, maps, geo coding and location based services, data security and permission, drawing 2d and 3d graphics, using Bluetooth and panging and monitoring Wi-Fi, Android training on real time projects along with Android Placement Training in Noida.
Begin your career by taking Android classes in Noida with certified professional with 10+ years of experience in real industry. Our Professionals are subject specialists and are up-to-date in the subject they have the ability to deliver the best knowledge as they have continued to spend time in the Industry so far. They are well connected with MNCs by hiring Human Resource managers for providing the placement as soon as possible. Our professionals will help student/ understudies to develop the ability of current industry norms and standards to get the success for their dream job.
While there are a number of institutes offering Android Training in Noida, TECHAVERA is one of the best Android training institute in Noida with 100% placement support. We have a decent record for placing our students and have been placed in many IT firms and progressive start-up organizations. Our course is designed for beginners and give hands on practice where students can focus on solving Android concepts easily. We have managed to stay in the top position. Our motto is to focus on creating a learning environment with comparatively less fees, through well-defined course structures, well equipped Training labs, world-class infrastructure that overall helps students for a better learning. TECHAVERA is the leader in placing students in the top MNCs.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with us today to book your seat and know more about the available courses!
COURSE CONTENT AND SYLLABUS DETAILS FOR ANDROID TRAINING IN NOIDA:
Introduction to Android:
- Brief history of Android
- What is Android?
- Why is Android important?
- What benefits does Android have?
- What is OHA?
- Why to choose Android?
- Software architecture of Android
- Advantages of Android
- Android features
- Android market
- Comparing Android with other platform
- Terms and acronyms
Installation and Configuration of Android:
- Details about the software requirement
- Download and installation process of eclipse
- Download and installation process of JDK
- Installation of ADT plugin for eclipse
- Download and installation process of Android SDK
- Configuration of ADT plug-in for eclipse
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project?
- Running your application
- Creation of new AVD
- How to select Android version?
- Step to create new project
- Running Your Application
- Creation of New AVD
- Creating run configuration
- Creating your first Android activity
- List of basic sample programs
Introduction to Application Component Activities:
- Broadcast receivers
- Content providers
- Activating and shutting down components
- Brief idea about manifest file
- Brief idea about activities and Task
Android Component Life Cycle:
- Activity Life Cycle with sample program
- Service Life Cycle with sample program
- What are views, Layouts and their classification?
- How Android Draws views and Layout?
- Table Layout ln detail with Example
- Tab Layout ln detail with Example
- Frame Layout ln detail with Example
- Absolute Layout ln detail with Example
- Linear Layout in detail with Example
- Grid View in Detail with Example
- Map View In detail with Example
- Sub Topical Views
- Web View In detail with Example
- Spinner In detail with Example
- Gallery In detail with Example
- Google Map View In detail with Example
- Introduction to creating activity user with views
- Different ways of creating views Using xml
Styles and Themes:
- Providing resources
- Different resource file location
- Providing alternative resources
- Android finds the best matching resource
- Accessing resources
- Accessing platform resources
- Handling runtime changes
- Introduction to JQuery
- JQuery work in Android
- What are Fragments?
- Multipane & Single pane
- Fragment Life Cycle
- Addition of Fragments
- Fragments Working without UI
Introduction to Menus:
- How to create menus?
- Types of Android Application Menus
- Option Menu
- Expanded – In detail with Example
- Context Menu ln detail with example
- Sub Menu-In detail with example
Introduction to Drawers:
- Navigation Drawer
- Simple Side Drawer
- Tab Drawer
- Extra Drawer
Handling user Interaction events:
- Handling user events
- Different types of event listener
- Different types of event handler
- OnKeyDown (int, KeyEvent)
- OnKeyUp (int, KeyEvent)
- OnTrackballEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnTouchEvent (MotionEvent)
- OnFocusChanged (boolean,int,Rect)
- Introduction to dialogs
- Showing and dismissing of dialog boxes
- Alert dialog in detail with example
- Progress dialog in detail with example
- Threading and handler
- Creating running applications-Events
- Creating running applications-Dialogs
- Notifying Users
- Status bar Notification
- Toast Notification
- Dialog Notification
- Intents, Broadcast Receivers, Adapters and Internet:
- Different types of intent?
- Launching sub-activities
- What is intent filter?
- Intent objects—In detail with example
- Using intents to take pictures
- Handling sub activity results
- Android techniques for data storage
- Creating and saving shared preferences
- Retrieving shared preferences
- Storing in files
- Loading from files
- Storing in databases
Working with SQL Lite:
- Introducing SQL Lite database
- Working with Android databases
- Using SQL Lite Open Helper
- Cursors and content values.
- Opening and closing Database
Working in Background:
- Introducing services
- Creating and controlling services
- Registering a service in the manifest
- Starting, controlling, and interacting with a service
Using the Camera, taking Pictures and the Media API:
- Controlling the camera and taking pictures
- Playing audio and video
- Introducing the media player
- Preparing audio for playback
- Packaging audio as an application resource
- Initializing audio content for playback
- Preparing for video playback
- Playing video using the video view
- Setting up a surface for video playback
- Initializing video content for playback
- Supported video formats
- Controlling playback
- Managing media playback output
- Multimedia supported audio formats
- Recording audio and video
- Using Intents to Record Video
- Configuring and Controlling Video Recording
- Previewing Video Recording
- Reading and Writing JPEG EXIF Image Details
- Adding new media to media storage
- Using the Media Scanner
- Inserting Media into the Media Store
- Raw video manipulation
- Recording Sound with Audio Record
- Playing Sound with Audio Track
- Speech recognition
- Creating and Running and Testing
Maps, Geo Coding and Location Based Services:
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with the location manager
- Configuring the Emulator to Test Location Based Services
About ADB (Android Debug Bridge):
- DDMS: Dalvik debug monitor Service
- Trace View
Data Security and Permission:
- Security Architecture
- User Ids and File Access
- Using Permissions
- Declaring and Enforcing Permissions
Drawing 2D And 3D Graphics:
- Rolling your own Widgets
Using Bluetooth and Managing and Monitoring Wi-Fi:
- Accessing the Local Bluetooth Device
- Managing Bluetooth Properties and State
- Managing Device Discoverability
- Discovering Remote Devices
- Monitoring Active Connection Details
- Scanning for Hotspots
- Managing Wi-Fi Configurations
- Creating Wi-Fi Network Configurations
- Device Vibration
- Controlling device vibration
Introduction SMS and MMS:
- Using SMS and MMS in Your Application
- Sending SMS and MMS from your Application
- Using Intents and the Native Client
- Sending SMS Messages Manually
- Tracking and Conforming SMS Message
- Conforming to the Maximum SMS
- Message Size Sending DAT Messages
- Introduction Android Instant Messaging
- Using the GTalk Service
- Binding the the GTalk Service
- Making a GTalk Connection and Starting an IM Session
- Handling Subscription Rausts
- Removing and Blocking Contacts
- Managing the User’s Presence
- Managing Chat Session
- Sending Instant Text Messages
- Receiving Instant Text Messages
- Chat Rooms and Group Chats
- Managing Group Chat Sessions
- Sending and receiving Data Messages
- Transmitting Data Messages
- Receiving Data Messages
- What is content provider?
- How to access build in Content provider
- Retrieving build – in Content provider data
- Launching the Dialler to Initiate Phone
- Calls Replacing the Native Dialler
- Accessing phone and Network Properties & Status
- Reading Phone Device Details
- Reading Data Connection and Transfer State
- Reading Network Details
- Using sensors and the sensor manager
- Introducing Sensors
- Supported Android Sensers
- Finding Sensors
- Using Sensors
- Interpreting the sensor values
- Using the compass, accelerometer and orientation sensors
- Introducing Accelerometers
- Detecting Acceleration Changes
- Creating a G-Forceometer
Further Advanced Topics:
- Binding Activities to services
- Prioritizing Background services
- Binding data with service
Web Services with Architecture:
- What are web services?
- Web service Architecture?
- Rest & Soap
- Parsing Techniques JSON, XML
- Consuming Web Services
- CRUD Operations over Server
Google Cloud Messaging:
- What is GCM?
- GCM Architecture
- GCM Services
- Instant Messaging
- TTL (Time to Live)
- Group Messaging
- Server Communication
Introduction to NDK:
- What is NDK?
- Need of NDK
- Memory Management
- Machine Architecture
Introduction to gaming:
- Sensors with Canvas & Bitmap
- Introduction to Open GLES
- Making figures
- Provide figure Transformation
- List and Card View Shadows/ Custom Shadows
- App Bar /Action Bar
- Material Theme
- Adapter view and Recycler View
- 20g Cat
- Debugger Trace View
- Monkey Runner
- UI Automator
TOP 20 REASONS —WHY TO CHOOSE THE TECHAVERA INSTITUTE FOR THE Android TRAINING
- Android Training in Noida is especially aimed to aid the trainees so as to provide the best Android Training in Noida in no time in the comprehensive, concrete, and interactive manner.
- The Android training in Noida is exclusively designed to beat the current IT market.
- The Android trainers are well-equipped with the technical skills, knowledge, and expertise.
- Techavera Android Training Institute in Noida offers the excellent services ranging from the IT training to development to the placement services.
- The trainee would have the simplistic training modules so as to comprehend the concept in an effective manner.
- Facilitator of the Android Training Institute in Noida always tries to provide all kinds of technical requirements which need to be availed in order to fulfill all the real-time essentials
- Highly conducive-cum-charging environment one can have in the ambience of the TECHAVERA.
- The working professionals or corporate clientele can put up their queries to our corporate faculty.
- 24×7 lab facilities, the trainees are completely free to access the lab illimitably.
- The smart Android classes in Noida are excitingly equipped with the digital pads, Wi-Fi connectivity, live racks, and projectors. The Android classes in Noida are customizable as per candidate’s desired timing.
- The smart labs are equipped with the hi-fi equipments, and high-end tools.
- The trainees can opt for the major, minor, or online live projects as per their convenience and ease.
- The Android Courses are an efficacious source of learning as these contain the well-defined number of course modules which are specially designed with the help of communicative, pictorial charts, graphs, and diagrams. The Android Courses’ content is combined, merged with the leading industry vendors.
- A greater source of assistance in today’s cognitive era.
- An ease of accessibility as the fastest the metro station conveyance is all-available in front of the techavera institute.
- The training fee affordability.
- Android Training Noida, at techavera, is the most suitable spot to visit as the metro station is right in front of the techavera institute. For those who are living at the distant place will find the Android training Noida as the most suitable spot.
- Manageability as every single department such as HR, accounting, lab, training classes, management or lots more is anonymously systematized.
- The trainees can have the silent/discussion zone as per their desire and ease.
- Extra time slots (E.T.S) for practicals are absolutely free.
- There are a number of payment options that one can go for—cash, credit, cheque, debit card, and net banking.
THE PROFILE OF THE TECHVERA TRAINERS FOR Android TRAINING IS GIVEN BELOW:
- The trainers, at Techavera’s Android training institute in Noida, have the long-served and hands-on experience in the technical field.
- Get the expert consultation at your finger tips.
- The trainers are highly certified, qualified, and proficient experts who have 8+ experiences in the technical domain.
- Get the smart consultation within a least possible time frame.
- The trainers have worked in the well-known companies like IBM, HCL, Birla, sapient, Agilent technology, TCS.
- They are quite connectible with the hiring HRs of the multinational companies.
PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE AFTER THE Android TRAINING
- Techavera is the Best Android Training Center in Noida, and is providing a wide array of placement services in different part of the world in the shortest possible time.
- Techavera assists the jobseekers to improvise/update their resume just to meet the current standard of the market in the best possible manner.
- Placement trainers conduct the PDS (personality development sessions) to the jobseekers so as to get the desired job shortly.
- Techavera has been dedicatedly placing its students in the reputed IT-firms like TCS, HCL, IBM, sapient, or Birla.
Curriculum is empty