SAP Sales and Distribution Training (SAP SD Training)
SAP SD Training lay emphasis on real-time scenarios and business processes related to sales process of an enterprise. This training module covers all topics related to Sales, Order, and Distribution processing of an organisation. The major components are- Sales, Sales Support, Shipping, Billing, sales & logistics information systems.
SAP SD Applications are widely used in organizations to track pre-sales details, sales, and post-sales transactions, to define the sales, order and distribution processes and manage the repository to store information related to sales functions efficiently (Maintain quotes and Inquiries).
The top 5 industries which in demand for SAP SD Certification are E-commerce, Logistics, Retail, Hardware, and Goods Production houses.
SAP SD is related to handling all the processes of order to delivery. It executes the business processes used in selling, packaging, shipping, and billing of products and services. It includes the following components:-
● Quotes and Inquiries Details
● Sales Orders Details
● Sales Return Details
● Consignment Details
● Contract & Scheduling Agreements Details
● Credit & Debit Memo request Details
● Rush Orders & Cash Sales Details
● Back Orders Details
Key Objectives of SAP SD Training
One should opt for SAP SD Training Course with following objectives in mind:-
● Impart basic Understanding of Business from Sales, Delivery & Invoicing department perspective.
● Mapping customer business processes in SAP.
● Train users- ‘how to use SAP system’.
● Integrate the SD module with functional areas like PP, Materials management, Quality Management, Warehouse Management, APO, etc.
● Design/enhance operational and analytical reports for both costumers and Providers
Who should opt for SAP SD Training?
The course is for everyone who is willing to learn basic concepts of sales and distribution and practically implement it. It is especially beneficial for professionals and consultants who are mainly handling sales and distribution of products and services.
● Professionals with Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution
● Professional with Experience in sales and distribution.
● Any fresh graduate or postgraduate.
Pre-Requisites of SAP SD Training
There is no as such prior requirements to attend SAP sales and distribution training. However, someone who has a basic understanding or has worked earlier in the sales and management department of an organization has an edge over other trainees.
Core Components of SAP SD
During SAP SD training, Professional majorly learn about the following 3 aspects of the Sales and Distribution process:-
● Sales Area- A unit required to process an order
● Distribution Channels- It includes information about which products and services are distributed by an organization to its end users.
● Division- It is basically an organization unit that represents product and service lines in a company.